Recognized as the Leader
in repair of cracked or
We do field machining, alignment and
Rich in experience----Eager to serve
outstanding service and products to industry for over 60 years.
Contact us today!
FABREEKA LINER MATERIAL
The Fabreeka Liner Material is a 1/8" resilient laminated fabric
pad, designed and manufactured with layers of tightly twisted, closely woven
lightweight duck. Each layer is impregnated with an elastomeric compound
containing mold and mildew inhibiting agents.
The primary benefits and
properties, are as follows:
- Reduction of Vibration
- Reduction of Impact Shock
- Virtual elimination of Corrosion between pipe and clamp
- Impervious to most oils and solvents
- Compressive strength of 12,000 psi, but recommended 2,000 psi over long period
- Operating temperatures of -65° F to +200° F
- Dielectric strength of 12,500 volts
Reynolds French is a stocking
Distributor of this material. Our Pipe Clamp Schedule and Sketch for every size
assumes this liner at 1/8" thickness. We stock it in 6", 8", 10", and 12"
widths, to match the correct clamp width.